04 Aug Recipe: Fiesta Shishito Peppers
Olde Spanish Days Fiesta returns to Santa Barbara this weekend! We’re getting into the spirit by snacking on Fajitas, cooking Fiesta Shishito Peppers and sipping August Red while we plan out the weekend’s activities. Shishito Peppers are the perfect quick and easy appetizer to share with friends! Here’s the recipe.
- Preheat a skillet
- Add a tablespoon of high heat oil.
- Toss in the peppers with the stems. Make sure they are dry!
- As the peppers are cooking add a little salt, toss and turn over, allowing the peppers to blister.
- Remove from heat, place in a bowl, add a pinch of sea salt and a squeeze of lemon and serve!
- Hold the pepper by the stem and enjoy!
Click here for our complete guide to activities in Santa Barbara during Fiesta Weekend!
If you enjoyed reading this article please add your name to our mailing list HERE. You will be the first to know when new and limited release wines are available, along with fun updates of what’s happening on the ranch.