ESTATE TASTING ROOM
Your First Stop on
The Way to Wine Country
FOLDED HILLS ESTATE WINERY and TASTING ROOM AT THE HOMESTEAD
We offer several great ways to visit our Homestead Tasting Room:
Daily 11am to 4pm
Join us between 11am and 4pm daily for a casual tasting at our indoor or outdoor tasting bar and patio.
• Come as you are, no reservation required!
• Guests must be 21 or over.
Club Member Reservations
11am to 3pm Daily - Complimentary for Club Members
Click HERE to reserve now!
* Club Members must log in to TOCK to gain access to the club member exclusive reservation system.
• Fold and Fold Reserve Club Members can reserve a table in our designated club area for up to 6 people.
• Members can enjoy a complimentary flight or glass, or purchase a bottle to share in our reserved seating area.
• Club members visiting with children under 21 may reserve a picnic table by the Redwood tree.
• Limited to parties of 6 or less, please contact us for larger group accommodations.
Wine & Cheese Pairing Experience
11am - 2:30pm, Thursday thru Sunday $50 per person
Click HERE to reserve now!
Enjoy a seated visit in our courtyard featuring a selection of fine cheeses selected by our Certified Sommelier and Wine Educator to perfectly compliment our most popular wines.
• Limited to 4 adults per reservation.
• All guests, including non-participating visitors, must be 21 years or older for this exclusive experience.
Absolutely stunning; beautiful property, extremely friendly and knowledgeable service, and unbelievably delicious wine!
This tasting room is so welcoming and charming. We felt like we were in someone's home. The wine is fantastic, the wine servers couldn't have been more welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable. This is a not to be missed wine tasting stop!
Located in the beautiful Santa Ynez Valley, Folded Hills Estate Tasting Room at the Homestead is our newest and most anticipated project to date. Tucked behind the coastal mountains of Santa Barbara County, we are the closest winery to the ocean, and your first stop on the way to wine country.
Our award-winning tasting room is in the original dwelling of a simple homesteader, who settled here in 1898. Along with raising animals, planting trees and tending to row crops, he built a hillside vineyard and made pre-Prohibition wine in his basement. The story is so captivating, you can feel it speak through the walls, floors and relics left behind.
The unique restoration we have completed preserves these nostalgic characteristics as well as the organic farm and trees that surround us.
Folded Hills Homestead is a come-as-you-are kind of place. A place where we have serious standards when it comes to our wine, while never taking ourselves too seriously. We are thrilled to have this vineyard location to share it all with you — the wine we make, the food we grow, the animals we raise, and the experiences behind it all.
Any questions? Visit our FAQ page for more information.